Thursday 21 March 2013

Mrs Handbag goes on an Easter Egg hunt

Mrs Handbag Reports...
Feature by Monty Saul

Hooray!! Despite this week’s sub-zero temperatures, today really does feel like Spring could be on the way.  I only wish I’d been in the Gardens at Kilver first thing this morning – they are stunning in the frost, sometimes with a mist hanging over the lake - instead of pushing Roger out of bed to make the tea.

Cup and Saucer by Pip Studio £12 was £9.60. Pink Cashmere Dressing Gown £369 
was £125. White Bedlinen by Behrens


Today's big choice is a. do I start the dreaded spring cleaning (given we have a wedding in June, this will have to be much more thorough than my usual cursory duster flick) or, still more daunting,  b. just focus on rooting out the bottom of my shoe cupboard? This last would usually have me reaching for the gin, but in the words of Baldrick, I have a cunning plan. Which is….feel good shifting shoes to the charity shop and then feel even better visiting our L.K. Bennett Super Spring Sale on the 30th March – fabulous shoes (not the hideous bin-ends one usually finds at this time of year) at even more fabulous prices….see below – my current ‘Lust-Afters’…totally inappropriate (so the horrified looks on the faces of the staff told me) for a Granny, but hey, even Granny's can dream.
Snake Print Sandals L.K Bennett £195 was £40
Back to the Easter Eggs…I’m thrilled you like the Rococo Chocolates we’re now stocking in the shop – well,  I know I’m contributing to the sales figures, but even I can’t eat that amount of choccies!


With Easter so early this year, I thought I’d better get some stocks in for the God-daughters…lots of silly little gifts to make you smile.


Easter Eggs and Chocolates - Kilver Court Gift Shop
Talk soon....xMonty

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Visiting

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...